Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 18

DAY 18
Breakfast: 1 cup Cascadian Farms Hearty Morning cereal with Silk soy milk

This has become my breakfast of choice when I need something quick and don't feel like investing a lot of time first thing in the morning.

DAY 18
Lunch: Tofurky, Cheese and Romaine on Spelt Bagel with my special Sun-Dried Tomato & Cilantro Mayo (of course)

Again, something quick since I was knee deep in cooking and making fruit smoothies!

DAY 18
Dinner: Asian Bake

Please refer to the post before this one for the recipe. It was a crafty, tasty way to use up a bunch of veggies before their time was up!

***

So far I have lost 6 pounds even though I am no longer following the Kickstart Program. It was a good way for me to get started, trying out new, healthy recipes from PCRM, and investing time in learning about alternatives to all that is dairy. Again, I was not a huge dairy freak as a vegetarian. What this has taught me is that I can live without those things as long as I take the time to experiment with the alternatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment