Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What's Up?

I have not written since January 23rd, but that's no shock to me! I have issues committing at times...

I will more than likely update my blog when I create a new recipe or something. I spend so much time on the computer as it is for school, design, and job searching...sometimes I get tired of having my beloved MacBook Pro as another appendage!

Anyway, I hope all is well with you guys! I am well...just celebrated my 37th birthday on Monday 2/8 and could not have asked for a more beautiful winter day! Here are some pics I took at the park:









2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a nice b-day! Do you ever take pics for someone, then enlarge & frame them? Just asking cuz we're still trying to get stuff up on our walls but I'm picky (imagine that!) Maybe if you're for hire someday we can put you to work. :) Juju

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the bday card, Julie! tell Austin I appreciate the artwork! ;o)

    I am for hire any day you want, my friend! let me know what you want, and I will do it!!!

    ReplyDelete